Terms & Conditions
PinPics.com (to be known as Pin Pics) is intended to be a fun and safe environment for sharing information and trading pins. The rules outlined in this document are intended to protect this environment and ensure the enjoyment of everyone who uses Pin Pics. If you have any questions, you may email a moderator at email@example.com.
Adult Supervision Required
- Any pin trader under the age of 18 should have the consent of a responsible adult. The responsible adult will be held responsible for the minor should any loss or damaged properties due to the trade occur.
- Any complaints or fraud charges filed will be with the minor as well as the responsible adult. The adult should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the permission and use his/her email account, which will be kept on record.
User Generated Content
- Any User Generated Content added to this website becomes the intellectual property of Pin Pics and can be used by Pin Pics without restriction. User Generated Content includes, but is not limited to, any pin images and pin descriptions.
- Copyrighted or restricted material is not permitted on Pin Pics, unless the owner of the copyright or restriction agrees with these terms. Any other copyrighted or restricted material shall be removed from this site upon notification. Images from eBay or other sites should never be uploaded to Pin Pics.
- All content on the PinPics web site and App, including but not limited to pin images, pin identification number and pin descriptions; may ONLY be used, linked to or copied if you have the express written permission of Pin Pics management. Permission may be sought email@example.com.
- Pin Pics is not liable for any content provided by one of our members. This includes any content which is offensive, unreliable, or outright incorrect.
- Failure to comply with this policy will result in a suspension of your Pin Pics account and potential legal action. See below for additional important terms and conditions related to User Generated Content Rights.
Messaging and Emails between users
- Under no circumstances shall the e-mail addresses or private messaging system of Pin Pics members be used to send objectionable or offensive material to any of our members.
- No profiteering, commercial advertising, auctioning, selling or buying is allowed within any content added to Pin Pics or within any correspondence sent to member e-mail addresses taken from this site or Private Messages to other members.
- No profanity or malicious behavior is allowed, either within the content of Pin Pics or to its members. This includes malicious or hateful content added to this site, or malicious or hateful e-mail sent to any of our members within the scope of Pin Pics activities such as trading pins with the Trade Assistant.
- Trade requests are for pins and should not include a request for a combination of pins and money. Failure to comply may result in a suspension for the first offensive and access ban for subsequent offenses.
Caution: Buyer and Seller Beware
- Arranging pin trades over the internet is not always safe. Under no circumstances shall Pin Pics be held responsible for incomplete pin trades or fraudulent activity by anyone using a Pin Pics facility to trade pins.
- Everyone using Pin Pics is encouraged to learn how to address the risks of internet pin trading.
- Pin Pics should be notified by users of any fraudulent or deceptive activity at firstname.lastname@example.org. We (Pin Pics) have the right but not the obligation to monitor, screen, post, remove, modify, store and review any activity on the site or app. We (Pin Pics) have the right but not the obligation to take action as we see fit to users misusing the platforms.
For pin trading guidelines, see below.
- Our administrators reserve the right to remove or edit any material added to this site for any reason, without notice.. However, the administrators will normally restrict themselves to editing content which conflicts with the terms outlined in this document.
- Our administrators also reserve the right to deny or limit the service to anyone for any reason at any time without consequence.
- PIN PICS IS INTENDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES AND IS PROVIDED AS-IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL PIN PICS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE, OR THE AVAILABILITY OF THIS SITE.
User Generated Content
- Pinpics may allow you to communicate, submit, upload or otherwise make available text, images, audio, video, competition entries or other content, including but not limited to photographs of pins and pin descriptions (“User Generated Content”), which may be accessible and viewable by the public. Access to these features may be subject to age or other restrictions.
- You may not submit or upload User Generated Content that is defamatory, harassing, threatening, bigoted, hateful, violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise offensive or that harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity, whether or not such material is protected by law.
- You assign any and all intellectual property rights including, but not limited to, copyrights or trademarks, to PinPics for the User Generated Content submit and/or you grant PinPics an exclusive, sub-licensable, irrevocable and royalty-free worldwide license under all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, privacy and publicity rights and other intellectual property rights to use, reproduce, transmit, print, publish, publicly display, exhibit, distribute, redistribute, copy, index, comment on, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works based upon, publicly perform, make available and otherwise exploit such User Generated Content, in whole or in part, in all media formats and channels now known or hereafter devised (including on third-party sites and platforms such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitter), in any number of copies and without limit as to time, manner and frequency of use, without further notice to you, with or without attribution, and without the requirement of permission from or payment to you or any other person or entity.
- You represent and warrant that your User Generated Content conforms to these terms and that you own or have the necessary rights and permissions, without the need for payment to any other person or entity, to use and exploit, and to authorize us to use and exploit, your User Generated Content in all manners contemplated by these terms. You agree to indemnify and hold us and our subsidiary and affiliated companies, and each of their respective employees and officers, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against us by any third party arising out of or in connection with our use and exploitation of your User Generated Content. You also agree not to enforce any moral rights, ancillary rights or similar rights in or to the User Generated Content against us or our licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and agree to procure the same agreement not to enforce from others who may possess such rights.
- To the extent that we authorize you to create, post, upload, distribute, publicly display or publicly perform User Generated Content that requires the use of our copyrighted works, we grant you a non-exclusive license to create a derivative work using our copyrighted works as required for the purpose of creating the materials, provided that such license shall be conditioned upon your assignment to us of all rights in the work you create. If such rights are not assigned to us, your license to create derivative works using our copyrighted works shall be null and void.
- We (Pin Pics) have the right but not the obligation to monitor, screen, post, remove, modify, store and review User Generated Content at any time and for any reason, including to ensure that the User Generated Content or communication conforms to these terms, without prior notice to you. We are not responsible for, and do not endorse or guarantee, the opinions, views, advice or recommendations posted or sent by users.
Choice of Forum
You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms any use of Pinpics services shall be filed, and that venue properly lies, only in the state or federal courts located in the County of Summit, State of Ohio, United States of America and you consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating such action.
Choice of Law
These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio and the laws of the United States, without giving effect to any conflict of law principles.
Waiver and Release of Liability
Released Parties Include: PinPics, its officers, shareholders, partners, owners, members, directors, heirs, employees, volunteers, affiliates, advertisers, suppliers, representatives (hereinafter cumulatively “PinPics”)
Releasing Parties Include: Myself, I, user, participants, heirs, successors, representatives, agents (hereinafter cumulatively “Releasor”)
In consideration for access and participation in the PinPics web page or app, the Releasor knowingly and voluntarily enter into this waiver and release of liability and herby waive any and all claims, demands, causes of action, suits and rights of any kind whatsoever arising from the Releasors participation or interaction with PinPics’s material or activities, and do herby release and forever discharge PinPics for any physical, psychological injury, financial loss or any other loss or damage.
By accessing the PinPics web page or app, the Releasor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless PinPics against all claims suits or actions of any kind whatsoever for liability, damage, compensation or otherwise brought by the Releasor, including attorney’s fees and any related costs, if litigation arises pursuant to any claims made by Releasor. If PinPics incurs any of these types of expenses, the Releasor agrees to reimburse PinPics. Further, the Releasor agrees that this “Waiver and Release” shall be interpreted by the laws of the State of Ohio, and the litigation shall be filed in the courts of Summit County, Ohio.
If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
The provisions of these terms which by their nature should survive the termination of these terms shall survive such termination.
No waiver of any provision of these terms by us shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such provision or any other provision, and our failure to assert any right or provision under these terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- For purposes of these terms and conditions all references to Pin Pics, include DC PinTracker Inc., an Ohio corporation, which owns and operates this website.
- PinPics.com is in no way owned, approved, or operated by the Walt Disney Company, or any organization owned or operated by the Walt Disney Company. All original art pieces featuring the likenesses of Disney characters, figures, property, or logos are property of the Walt Disney Company.
- PinPics.com is not responsible for any trades, sales, transactions or agreements between its members.
- The views & opinions expressed by Pinpics.com’s members do not represent the views of Pinpics.com, its owners, or its operators.
© 2009 - 2023 DC Pintracker, LLC., All Rights Reserved